Product added to cart
Cable Crossover Machine Next Calisthenics Dip Bars Station Previous
Garden Trampoline With Net
The large garden trampoline with net is not only fun for children, but also for adults. Train your sense of balance and coordination skills while jumping. The high-quality safety net ensures the necessary safety while having fun.
Special Price £184.80 Regular Price £231.00
Inkl. 20% MwSt.
Hassle Free Returns
LIMITED OFFER -20%BESTSELLER
Safe bouncing & jumping
The robust frame of the large garden trampoline with net ensures good stability, and the high-quality galvanisation guarantees long bouncing fun. The additional foam coverings, offer you and your children that extra bit of safety.
A sturdy metal ladder provides easy and safe access inside. The trampoline ladder can be easily folded in after use and prevents unattended bouncing when folded up.
Our high-quality springs, ensure optimal jumping pleasure; they give the trampoline jumping mat the necessary tension. The springs are made of a special alloy, thanks to which the elasticity is maintained for years.
Material of the jumping mat
Thanks to the high-quality jumping mat, the outdoor trampoline offers high elasticity and thus a first-class bounce. The jumping mat is made of cut-resistant fabric, so there is no fear of accidental tearing by sharp objects.
Stylish and safe
To prevent falls outside, the large outdoor trampoline is equipped with a safety net. It can also be closed with a zip and thanks to the yellow marking, the exit is easy to find in an emergency. Making sure nothing stands in the way of safe bouncing fun!
- Height: 2.400 mm
- Diameter: 3.000 mm
- Trampoline height: 700 mm
- Maximum load: 160 kg
- Massive springs
- Galvanised frame
K-Sport UK - Safety instructions
- The trampoline is only suitable for outdoor use!
- The trampoline is not suitable for commercial use
- The trampoline should only be used by one person at a time
- It is not recommended to do somersaults on the trampoline
- Do not hang on the upper edge of the safety net
- Remove all sharp and pointed objects before entering the trampoline
- The trampoline is not suitable for use by children under 3 years of age
- In stormy and wintry weather, the trampoline (especially the net, jumping mat and edge cover) should be dismantled and stored in a clean and dry place
Write Your Own Review